Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on The Global Temperature Record… 4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: August 4, 2012
The US generates about 40,000,000,000,000,000 BTUs of heat energy from burning gasoline every year, most of it in urban areas. Climate experts tell us that this has little or no impact on local temperatures. However, an increase of 0.0001 mole fraction … Continue reading
Stupidity at the IPCC is a timeless tradition. Ages-Old Icecap at North Pole Is Now Liquid, Scientists Find August 19, 2000 At least for the time being, an ice-free patch of ocean about a mile wide has opened at the … Continue reading
http://www.ijis.iarc.uaf.edu/seaice/extent/plot.csv The lowest January-July average ice extent was in 2006, with 2012 ranked third highest. The trend has been slightly upwards over the last seven years. Every month we hear that 2012 is the record lowest, which leads us to … Continue reading
PIOMAS is showing that current ice volume is about 50% of 2008. Do you think that is credible? In 2008, Mark Serreze warned that the North Pole was likely to melt away because the ice was so thin. According to … Continue reading
Taken along the bike trail to Whole Foods this afternoon. The grass is 2-3 feet tall. Normally in August this is all brown.
For centuries it was believed that the Emperor had no clothing, but new research indicates that this was based on the testimony of one small child, who had no background in textiles or even retail clothing sales. He also had … Continue reading
Richard Dawkins has been a hero of the left for his outspoken criticism of religious belief. I have done some background research on him (30 seconds on Wikipedia) and have discovered that he has no formal training in theology, nor is he involved with … Continue reading