Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: August 4, 2012
I have only put gas in my car once this summer, and then only because my $1.50 per gallon Safeway fuel rewards were about to expire. Normally I ride my bicycle everywhere. I just had to drive across town to … Continue reading
I have this delusion that I have critical information needed to save the planet It isn’t happening, but it will later. I have to stretch the truth, to avoid losing momentum. It isn’t going to happen, but I have gotten used to … Continue reading
They are showing that ice volume is 50% of 2008 – the year when Serreze forcast an ice-free North Pole, because the ice was so thin. PIOMAS.vol.daily.1979.2012.Current.v2.dat.gz (Version 2.0) Even more bizarre is that they show the average thickness (volume … Continue reading
PIOMAS already shows an ice free Arctic occurring in three years. How are they going to pull themselves out of their death spiral when nothing changes?
I’m just back from a bike ride up in the mountains and took a couple of pictures along the way. Fort Collins is listed by the US Drought Monitor as being on the border between severe and extreme drought. The picture … Continue reading
A favorite idiotic claim of warmists is that it is too cold to snow in Antarctica Heavy snow occurs at frontal boundaries, where cold air collides with warmer humid air. The colder the air, the more snow is going to … Continue reading