Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: August 5, 2012
Teachers often make subjective errors in assigning grades, due to things like time of bed bias and urban road rage effects. We all have been treated unfairly by teachers at one time or other, and it seems only fair to allow kids … Continue reading
Paging Hansen. A full week between 127 and 134F – when CO2 was very low. Isn’t that impossible? docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/050/mwr-050-01-0010.pdf Romm says that everything melts at 113F, so things must have been a real mess in 1913.
Damien Biggs says: August 5, 2012 at 8:53 pm I’m not sure exactly what argument you’re trying to make. Records by their very definition only go upwards. This line There were twice as many daily all-time high temperature records set or … Continue reading
Romm and Masters keep touting the ratio of record maximums to record minimums this summer, but their numbers are both lower than 1936, and hugely skewed by a large number of newer stations which had no records from the 1930s. … Continue reading
The summer of 1936 was much hotter than the summers of 2011 or 2012. Hansen is a disgrace to NASA and science in general. http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/064/mwr-064-07-c1.pdf http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/064/mwr-064-08-c1.pdf http://news.google.com/newspapers http://trove.nla.gov.au/ http://news.google.com/newspapers http://trove.nla.gov.au/ http://news.google.com/newspapers
Time of observation bias can not affect record high temperatures. The forecast for Meeker on August 10, 2012 is twenty-two degrees cooler than 1936. Oklahoma August 10, 1936 MEEKER 5 W 119 DURANT 118 HOLDENVILLE 2SS 118 MUSKOGEE 118 TAHLEQUAH … Continue reading
DAYTON 1 WSW 114 RITZVILLE 1 SSE 112 ODESSA 110 POMEROY 109 KENNEWICK 108 NORTHPORT 108 WILBUR 105 SUNNYSIDE 103 DAVENPORT 102 WENATCHEE 102 WINTHROP 1 WSW 102 ELLENSBURG 100 Temperature forecast for Dayton today is 97