Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 5, 2012
According to Tom Karl, Americans are very stupid people who have severe trouble taking temperature readings – except during the year 1988. Americans are currently in an exponentially increasing stupid state, where temperatures need to be adjusted upwards by more … Continue reading
One of our readers says that 1979 was an anomaly.
Similar story in Greenland. Temperatures bottomed right when satellites went up, making satellite data extremely misleading.
The research by a man often called the “godfather of global warming” says that the likelihood of such temperatures occurring from the 1950s through the 1980s was rarer than 1 in 300. Now, the odds are closer to 1 in … Continue reading
Something is seriously wrong with the GHCN US data. Two-thirds of the stations are at airports and they show regular divergences from the non-airport stations which can only be described as …. bizarre. The non-airport stations show almost no trend … Continue reading
NASA forgot to mention the fact that their fake meltdown was 99.999% bullshit. summit:status:webcam
Illinois GHCN airports show warming, while the non-airport stations show cooling. When I see stuff like this, it sends up a huge red warning flag, which reads “complete garbage.” Both sets of temperatures were taken covering the same state over … Continue reading
USHCN daily temperature data averaged over all stations in Texas show that temperatures have been in decline since 1895. Muller’s Best Worst temperature data shows the exact opposite. It looks like Best is using the same crap data as GHCN How can anyone take this … Continue reading
As the world continues to warm from climate change, most of California — including San Francisco Bay and Monterey Bay — will see a greater rise in sea level than other parts of the planet, according to a prominent national … Continue reading
Barack Obama has only four years to save the world. That is the stark assessment of Nasa scientist and leading climate expert Jim Hansen who last week warned only urgent action by the new president could halt the devastating climate change that now … Continue reading