Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
richard verney on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… Stephen Wilde on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… jim on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… ofaycat on Falling Sea Level gator69 on Viewing The Devastation On The… lindasduby on Viewing The Devastation On The… Kozlowsky on More Detail On The NSIDC Disap… tmitsss on Virtual Cold Strikes UK C… Eric Simpson on A Simple Proof That The 1930s… Tony on More Government Arctic Fr…
Daily Archives: August 6, 2012
I predict that there will be heat, cold, hurricanes, floods, tornadoes and other kinds of bad weather in the future. While we can’t tie any specific weather event to the drop in the average IQ, we can say that attributing … Continue reading
Florida was hit by two hurricanes during the second half of August 1871, including a major hurricane. A few weeks later, massive forest forest fires burned up two million acres in the Great Lakes region – killing thousands of people … Continue reading
Two of the five coolest summers in US history occurred during the last ten years. The summer of 2003 was more than six degrees cooler than 1936. Afternoon temperatures were much hotter during the 1930s, with many more record maximum temperatures.
“A large majority of Americans believe that global warming made several high profile extreme weather events worse, including the unusually warm winter of December 2011 and January 2012 (72%), record high summer temperatures in the U.S. in 2011 (70%), the … Continue reading
summit:site The Greenland Summit camp is on stilts, so that they can jack it up to keep it from getting buried by the metre of meltdown which accumulates every year.
Temperatures will drop below freezing at the North Pole in a few days, ending any possibility of melt there. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut With 70% of the Arctic Basin covered with ice, that … Continue reading
A giant CO2 bubble has been sitting over the midwest and fueling a phenomenal barrage of spectacular climate lies from James Hansen and other IPCC members in recent weeks, but the bubble is dissipating – leaving only unseasonably cool weather later in the week. … Continue reading