Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 7, 2012
In 2008 he promised to bankrupt the coal industry . Now he needs votes in Ohio and is accusing Romney of being anti-coal industry.
From Northern Arizona University via the NSIDC website 30 July 2012 A new scientific study indicates the turn-of-the-century drought in the North American West was the worst of the last millennium—with major impacts to the carbon cycle and hints of … Continue reading
The graph below shows the almost two degree US upwards adjustment trend being applied by USHCN between the raw thermometer data and the published monthly data. The adjustments they are making are greater than the claimed trend, meaning that all man made … Continue reading
Besides the fact that they were caught red handed manually tampering with the post 2008 data, another possible reason why USHCN deleted four years worth of monthly data off their server on Sunday is that it makes it impossible to investigate when they make their fraudulent … Continue reading
Tim Magazine is convinced that global warming is going to kill us all. In 1974, they were sure that global cooling was going to kill us all. In 1974, they blamed drought and flooding on global cooling. Now they blame … Continue reading
In Galileo’s time, scientists ignored some relatively subtle perturbations in planetary orbits in order to maintain their dogmatic beliefs of an Earth-centric universe. Things are much worse now, because scientists actively alter the data – and ignore the vast bulk of the available climate record prior to … Continue reading
In 1972, the referee at the US/Russia basketball match had his mind made up that Russia was going to beat the US. Spokane Daily Chronicle – Google News Archive Search We had a repeat yesterday in women’s soccer – with the referee determined … Continue reading
Yes, the 1970s were cold. Why not compare against the 1930s? This is junk science at its worst Extreme Heat Is Covering More of the Earth, a Study Says – NYTimes.com In 1999, Hansen said the exact opposite of what … Continue reading
Why the Drought Won’t Be Getting Better Anytime Soon — and Why This One Won’t Be the Last The droughts gets broader and deeper, covering more than three-fifths of the continental U.S. And scientific studies show that this sort of … Continue reading
The graph below shows last month’s version of USHCN final minus TOBS. TOBS itself is completely out of control, but what is this additional steadily increasing two degree adjustment about? It is not documented by USHCN, which only admits another 0.2F above TOBS. … Continue reading