Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 8, 2012
USHCN has released their end of July temperatures data again, this time without 2008-2012 missing. The graph below shows the difference between their reported and measured annual data. They are now upwards adjusting 2012 by a world and olympic record … Continue reading
Missouri was the most anomalously hot state in July, yet measured maximum temperatures were only sixth hottest on record – five degrees cooler than 1934.
Arkansas was ground zero for the July 2012 “record” heatwave, yet high temperatures were only the 15th hottest. NOAA’s claim that July was the hottest on record in the US is based on tampered data and is simply not true. … Continue reading
July maximum temperatures averaged six degrees cooler than July, 1936 in Nebraska
July average tops U.S. temperature record, NOAA says The July heat wave that wilted crops, shriveled rivers and fueled wildfires officially went into the books Wednesday as the hottest single month on record for the continental United States. The average … Continue reading
Looks like Zwally was right! All of the ice will be gone in about a week. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
NOAA claims that the extremely nice weather of March 2012 couldn’t have happened without global warming. The blink comparator above flashes between March 2012 and March 1910. You can tell which is which, because March 1910 was above normal over the … Continue reading
The percentage of the earth’s land surface covered by extreme heat in the summer has soared in recent decades, from less than 1 percent in the years before 1980 to as much as 13 percent in recent years, according to … Continue reading
This is what the felon in chief promised four years ago. moveleft.org/obamas_promises/www-barackobama-com_issues_fiscal.pdf Obama complained that the debt increased by 50% under Bush to $8.8 billion, over eight years. Then Obama increased the debt by almost 100% in just four years. US National Debt … Continue reading