Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 9, 2012
There is a widely held theory that former Vice President Al Gore lost his bid for the presidency in 2000 because of his insatiable, career-long desire to curb the effects of global warming by first and foremost informing the public … Continue reading
July 2012 was fourth hottest in the US, and was about 1.5 degrees cooler than 1936. July 2009, was the fourth coldest in the US.. There has been no trend in measured July maximum temperatures since 1895. During the 1930s, July maximum … Continue reading
If overwhelming scientific consensus wasn’t already enough to convince someone that climate change is real and requires immediate action, just look outside your window. All the heat waves, record-setting droughts, freak storms, and catastrophic wildfires we’ve seen all summer long … Continue reading
The curlicue compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) oft touted as an Earth-friendly alternative to standard incandescent bulbs may cause skin damage, according to a new study by researchers at Stony Brook University. The bulbs are already known to pose hazards from … Continue reading
Hansen sure nailed the part about Manhattan being underwater While doing research 12 or 13 years ago, I met Jim Hansen, the scientist who in 1988 predicted the greenhouse effect before Congress. I went over to the window with him and looked … Continue reading
Arcticio (@arcticio) says: August 9, 2012 at 7:50 pm You call the ice flakes of first image an ice pack? Well, some euphemisms intend to amuse, lol. Below is the image he is referring to , with the scale attached. //ARCTIC.IO/OBSERVATIONS/8/2012-08-08/7-N81.213551-W176.222925 Those ice … Continue reading
We have already seen that the exponentially increasing post 1990 TOBS adjustments are garbage and lacking even a theoretical basis, but what about the the 1.8 degree mystery adjustment which sits on top of TOBS? What ever it is, it has grown exponentially … Continue reading
If you want to see the effects of real global warming, you don’t have to look any further than our sister planet Mars. Once a warm, wet planet with oceans and rivers whose beds still crisscross the Martian landscape, it’s … Continue reading
4-8″ of rain in Georgia and Indiana this week can only mean one thing – extreme drought US Drought Monitor Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States