Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 9, 2012
Melt season length is getting sharply shorter. Since 2005, the Arctic melt season length has dropped by almost twenty days. http://www.ijis.iarc.uaf.edu/seaice/extent/plot.csv
Harry Reid is an idiot Of course, if those skeptics had taken a stroll along the Potomac River on a 70-degree day this February, they would have seen cherry trees blossoming earlier than at any time since they were planted … Continue reading
Weather Forecast Chicago, IL | Chicago Weather | Wunderground Compare vs. August 18, 1936 ALEDO 106 ANNA 2 NNE 107 AURORA 100 CARLINVILLE 109 CHARLESTON 105 DANVILLE 104 DECATUR WTP 105 DIXON 1 NW 103 DU QUOIN 4 SE 109 … Continue reading
Much of the ice pack is already covered with fresh snow. //ARCTIC.IO/OBSERVATIONS/8/2012-08-08/7-N81.213551-W176.222925 A significant amount of ice is surviving the summer near the Bering Strait. This is the first time that has happened in several years. //ARCTIC.IO/OBSERVATIONS/8/2012-08-08/7-N71.739847-W170.728681
On average Alaska has warmed by about 4 degrees Fahrenheit over the last 150 years. There are widespread consequences such as melting glaciers and insect-devastated forest in response to this temerature change. Scientists say Alaska is like a canary in … Continue reading
The North Pole is freezing up for the winter. 9.jpg (1024×576) A big storm broke up the ice in the Chukchi Sea and got our friends all excited this week, but their fun is about to come to a … Continue reading
Hurricanes used to hit Florida about once a year. Now they average about one every other year. The current stretch of seven hurricane free years is the longest on record. http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/hurdat/ushurrlist18512009.txt
USHCN is increasing their upwards adjustments exponentially every year. They have no checks and balances, and will continue to cheat at a faster and faster rate for as long as they can get away with it. There is not even … Continue reading
USHCN says that they tamper with data this much ts.ushcn_anom25_diffs_urb-raw_pg.gif (650×502) In reality, they do vastly more data tampering than they admit. The graph below overlays the graph above on the current final monthly minus raw. It gets worse though, the final … Continue reading