Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 10, 2012
Summer storm spins over the Arctic – big picture | Environment | guardian.co.uk h/t to Tom Nelson
Stations with long term records show that Oklahoma maximum and minimum temperatures have been in decline since 1900. The hottest year (by far) was 1954. Interesting to note that Oklahoma minimum temperatures in 2011 were in the bottom ten, including the coldest Oklahoma temperature ever recorded, -31F on … Continue reading
Vision for Clean Air: A Framework for Air Quality and Climate Planning Public Review Draft Release A public review draft of Vision for Clean Air: A Framework for Air Quality and Climate Planning has been released by staff of the Air Resources … Continue reading
The graph below shows the ratio of record maximums to record minimums for all long term USHCN weather stations. The year 1939 had the highest ratio, and the 1960s and 1970s were among the lowest. That is why alarmists ignore weather prior … Continue reading
In June, hysterical alarmists declared that the west was “literally burning” and that the fires would continue until winter snows fell. There are no large fires burning in Colorado, New Mexico or Arizona, and it appears that the total fire count this year … Continue reading
The graph below shows the number of all time record daily US maximums which were set or tied per year, for all USHCN stations with contiguous records going back to the year 1900 and extending through 2011 The top five … Continue reading
A favorite statistic of alarmists is the ratio of record maximums to record minimums. They create meaningless statistics based on many stations with short records. The graph below shows an apples to apples comparison of stations with contiguous records going back to 1930. There are symmetrical spikes in … Continue reading
On August 26-28 1948, temperatures in New York’s Central Park were 103, 101 and 100 degrees. 28 Aug 1948 – HEAT WAVE IN AMERICA
Hurricane Katrina’s real name By Ross Gelbspan Published: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 BOSTON — The hurricane that struck Louisiana and Mississippi on Monday was nicknamed Katrina by the National Weather Service. Its real name is global warming. When the year … Continue reading