Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: August 11, 2012
They have established a precedent where they can keep temperatures “above normal” forever, and establish a new record any time they feel like it – simply by continuing their current scheme of cheating and lying. Perhaps Paul Ryan will become President of the US … Continue reading
Obama didn’t know that his long time spiritual mentor and inspiration for his book was an America hating racist Obama didn’t know that his literary agent promoted him for 17 years as being born in Kenya Obama didn’t know that the … Continue reading
. This past winter was one of the coldest on record in Russia, Asia, Alaska and eastern Europe. It was the fourth snowiest on record in Eurasia Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs Satellites went up during an unusually cold period at the end of the ice age scare. This was followed shortly thereafter by two large volcanic eruptions which dragged temperatures down. Two large El Ninos later pushed the right side … Continue reading
Every year someone shows up here and starts claiming that sea ice is made of salt water and will melt until the temperature drops below -2C. Can you drink melted sea ice? New ice is usually very salty because it contains concentrated droplets called … Continue reading