Barack Obama claimed to be a member of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee, which he is not.
(CNN) – Responding to an Israeli reporter’s question Wednesday on his commitment to protect the Jewish state, Barack Obama pointed to a bill “we passed” in the U.S. Senate Banking Committee that tightens sanctions and authorizes divestment from Iran. “My committee,” he called it.
Except that he isn’t a member of the Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs.
“Just this past week, we passed out of the out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee – which is my committee – a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don’t obtain a nuclear weapon,” Obama said at a press conference in Sderot, Israel.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Guardian Caught Lying Yet Again About The Arctic
- Scientists Grant The Arctic Another Reprieve!
- Too Dishonest To Investigate Nixon
- National Wildlife Federation Predicts Lake Superior Will Become Ice-Free In Winter
- National Leader Announces That The Debate Is Over
- Pentagon Says Global Warming Will Kill Us In Nine Years
- The Precautionary Principle
- Tomorrow Afternoon
- After Hundreds Of $Billions Of Research, Scientists Discover The 1930’s
- Only Two Years left Until George Bush Melts The Arctic
- Read My Lips : No New Carbon
- UN Says Earth Was Destroyed Yesterday
- Book Your Northwest Passage Cruise – For Only $21,000
- I’m Just Back From CVS
- Texas Vs. Maryland
- Latest From The Presidential Race
- Visualizing The Big NASA/NOAA Lie
- No Public School Student Has Seen Any Warming During Their Lifetime
- The White House Would Never Fabricate Data
- On The Other Hand …
- How President Obama Sees Different Black Men
- 40 Years Since Climatologists Blamed California Drought On Global Cooling
- How Congress Can End The Climate Scam
- Progressive Thoughts For Today
- Academics Appeal To The Pope To Stifle Debate