Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 12, 2012
Rate of arctic summer sea ice loss is 50% higher than predicted | Environment | The Observer That is amazing, because it was predicted to be ice free already. http://www.canada.com/ http://soa.arcus.org/ NASA climate scientist Jay Zwally said: “At this rate, … Continue reading
“Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” – Albert Einstein The current belief of liberals is slightly different Anything the government says must be blindly accepted
Summer’s record heat, drought point to longer-term climate issues “I’ve never seen anything quite like it,” said Justin Pedretti, who owns a farm near the boat ramp in Bonaparte, Iowa, and first reported the fish kill. Under the most wide-reaching drought … Continue reading
It was of course no match for Irene’s massive 50 MPH winds at landfall. Eugene Register-Guard – Google News Archive Search
The graph above is the USHCN monthly data – final minus raw for all stations. The graph shows the usual cheating, adding 1.8 degrees on to 2011 relative to 1900. Now look at 2012 – the relative adjustment is … Continue reading
NOAA announced a couple of days ago that summer 2012 is the hottest ever due to CO2. The forecast high for Prairie Du Chien, Wisconsin tomorrow is 72 degrees. On August 12, 1936 the temperature was 101 degrees.
In order for 2012 extent to match 2007, essentially all of the ice inside the red circle has to disappear. It isn’t likely to melt, and the only thing which could cause this to happen would be very strong winds … Continue reading
. I love how Reagan addressed the second worst president as “governor”
Sea ice in the Arctic is disappearing at a far greater rate than previously expected, according to data from the first purpose-built satellite launched to study the thickness of the Earth’s polar caps. Preliminary results from the European Space Agency’s … Continue reading