Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: August 13, 2012
Governor Moonbeam is using taxpayer money to display this NOAA graph on his anti-denier website. NOAA. Looks scary – the only problem is that it is complete garbage. The measured data (which the graph above is supposed to be based on) … Continue reading
Governor Moonbeam (V2) thinks that his state is going to drown. http://www.psmsl.org/data/obtaining/rlr.monthly.plots/378_high.png
A famous tobacco industry document from the late 1960s said, “Doubt is our product, since it is the best means of competing with the ‘body of fact’ that exists in the minds of the general public.”4 It is a strategy that … Continue reading
Paul Ryan used his first solo campaign swing as Mitt Romney’s running mate Monday to hammer President Obama as a jobs killer, forcefully echoing Romney’s message, while Obama used a pair of nearby campaign stops to accuse Ryan of hurting … Continue reading
extent_n_running_mean_previous.png (1201×962) h/t to slimething
There is more sea ice around Antarctica than in the Arctic, and it is all at lower latitudes than in the Arctic – so it reflects a lot more sunlight back into space. The whole point of alarmists being hysterical about September Arctic … Continue reading