Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Hansen : Taxing This Vehicle Could Have Prevented The 1934 Drought
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Yeah, just like Obama;s belief that taxing the rich can prevent economic crisis. /sarc
And taxing the horse and cart could have stopped earlier droughts and heatwaves. All that GW horsesh**. 🙂
I don’t know what’s worse, James Hansen or the people that believe him.
no, really, taxing carbon works..
aus has had some of THE coldest records broken in decades..
and it Must be???? due to juLIAR saving us by taxing us really…surely
or then it could be just natural??
our brainless leader wouldnt lie to us..