We can watch the North Pole melt out through this frozen lens.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
What we need is an ‘ice free optic’, then we would see that massive melt off…
That picture would make a nice print to hang on the living room wall. When on those warm July and August days you looked at that frozen unlivable place a person wouldn’t be so tempted to complain about the heat .
Looks like freezing rain on the lens,if thats the case the cold air is shallow. Man I love the weather an I cant wait to see what old man winter has in store for the mid south region.
Of course, neither camera is anywhere the north pole.
Fascinating and important information. Perhaps the Arctic is ice free after all.
Lol, the camera needs to be cleaned off there’s way too much ice on it.