Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 14, 2012
From looking at satellite ice maps, you would think that there is essentially no ice in the Chukchi or Beaufort Seas. The people who actually live there, and the rowers who are stuck in Barrow say differently. CMMBCTCA.gif (2200×1700)
NOAA and GISS reached a tipping point this month, having defiled US history by claiming that the heat and drought of 2012 is worse than the 1930s. This is an abomination of an important part of US history, and it … Continue reading
Days over 100 degrees used to be very common in Fayette, Iowa – but they almost never happen any more. There are no 100 degree readings above 350 ppm CO2. U.S. Historical Climatology Network Like in Wisconsin, the measured data shows a … Continue reading
It looks like someone bumped the camera, giving us a more expansive view of the unprecedented -15C summer meltdown. summit:status:webcam
Lancaster, Wisconsin used to have very hot summers. Days over 100 degrees used to be very common until 1940, and days over 95 degrees used to be very common until 1990. From 1996 to 2011, there were no days over … Continue reading
Where can our gender challenged alarmists flit to now? The east has turned record cold, and the Alaska canary in the coal mine froze to death. They need a new place of refuge from the non warming globe. July 14th, 2012 Record … Continue reading
House Republicans on Monday asked the federal courts to intervene and force the Obama administration to turn over documents from the botched Fast and Furious gun-walking operation, escalating what had been a simmering constitutional crisis. House Speaker John A. Boehner … Continue reading
Colorado has far more than its fair share of high profile nutjobs. Columbine, Holmes, Ramseys, Ward Churchill, Balloon Boy parents, John Hinckley, University of Colorado football crooks, Tim Masters prosecutors kidnappers …. It is easy to locate these lunatics. Just look for the … Continue reading
February 04, 1989 Last week, scientists from the United States Commerce Department’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration said that a study of temperature readings for the contiguous 48 states over the last century showed there had been no significant change … Continue reading