Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 15, 2012
Joe reports the shocking news that it is hot in Arizona – in the summer. Summer temperatures in Arizona peaked in 1896, and recent summers have been among the coolest on record. As I mentioned earlier, I was a student … Continue reading
Climate science is full of geniuses forecasting an ice-free Arctic, based on what has happened at 70 degrees north since the peak ice year of 1980. However, new research from the 15th century has determined that the Earth is not flat, and … Continue reading
The canary in the global warming coal mine barely escaped the cold in Alaska, and was recently spotted in Chicago. The environs there have also become too cold, so it is has moved to Arizona. Twitter / billmckibben: NYT: Phoenix … Continue reading
In 1996 the NYT said that severe droughts were common in the past Anasazi had weathered many severe droughts in the past. Why did the one in the late 13th century cause an entire population to abandon the settlements they … Continue reading
Melting over the Greenland ice sheet shattered the seasonal record on August 8 – a full four weeks before the close of the melting season, reports Marco Tedesco, assistant professor of Earth and atmospheric sciences at The City College of … Continue reading
In June, the sun set about 8:30 pm. Now it sets much earlier. At this rate, we will have a sunshine-free Colorado by next summer. Zwally™
JAXA shows that we should have an ice-free Arctic in about the year infinity, which is why experts keep making fools out of themselves predicting dates from 2008 to 2030. Perhaps they have invented a new kind of ice which … Continue reading
Essentially all of the remaining Arctic ice is either thick or north of 80N, where temperatures are below freezing. Any changes in extent over the next few weeks will depend almost entirely on which way the wind blows.