Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 16, 2012
The 1960s brought three of the most intense hurricanes in US history, led by Carla – which made landfall with 173 MPH winds. Joe Romm wasn’t around at the time to blame it on Barry Goldwater. Hurricane Carla – Wikipedia, … Continue reading
Twenty five years ago I was living in Sedona, Arizona. On August 16, about 20,000 of the leading whack jobs from all over the planet showed up for a planetary alignment called the “Harmonic Convergence” They were expecting to see a space ship … Continue reading
A few weeks after the first moon landing, the US was hit by a category five hurricane with 190 MPH winds. Hansen tells us that temperatures were cold and CO2 was safe in 1969. Daytona Beach Morning Journal – Google … Continue reading
From 2008 200805_Figure4.png (2967×1635)
Iowa, Palmer Modified Drought Index (PMDI), August-July 1896-2012
August 15, 2012 “We’re going around the country, talking about, ‘How do we put people back to work? How do we improve our schools? How do we make sure that we’re producing American energy? How do we lower our debt … Continue reading
KMOV Cameras | KMOV.com St. Louis
Macon, Georgia has received more than eight inches of rain the last six weeks, and is listed by the US Drought Monitor as having an exceptional drought. The only thing exceptional is the level of BS coming out of the US government.
Temperatures will probably not make it above 70 degrees today here, which will make it our second coldest August 16 (after 2008) going back to 1893.