Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 17, 2012
Hansen shows 2-4C anomalies near the North Pole, which are impossible in summer due to the latent heat of melting ice. Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis DMI shows that the whole month of July was normal or below, north of … Continue reading
According to Hansen, global temperatures dropped in July to 0.47 – the lowest level since March, and far below Hansen’s zero emissions after 2000 scenario C pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1988/1988_Hansen_etal.pdf data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt
The Problem Increasing Debt: Under President Bush, the federal debt has increased from $5.7 trillion to $8.8 trillion, an increase of more than 50 percent Then he described his plan Barack Obama will restore fiscal discipline to Washington:Obama and Biden … Continue reading
Summit Greenland got barely above freezing for a couple of hours, and those became the only hours of interest for the year. summit:status:webcam
12 Nov 1887 – TERRIBLE HURRICANE IN GREAT BRITAIN. TERRIBLE LO… 02 May 1887 – TERRIBLE DISASTER AT SEA. A PEARLING FLEET STRUC… 04 May 1887 – THE HURRICANE AT THE NORTH. ARRIVAL OF THE S.S. …
The eastern half of the US completely missed the winter of 1889-1890, while the Pacific Northwest had one of their coldest winters on record. Romm and McKibben would have explained this familiar pattern as being due to chicken farts. The pattern is … Continue reading
CO2 Pollution Could Erase Coral Reefs | Wired Science | Wired.com Corals evolved during the Cambrian Era, when CO2 levels were eight to twenty times higher than today. The great coral reefs of the Permian era formed when CO2 was as high … Continue reading
While the FBI says it’s investigating the shooting in the lobby of a national conservative organization in Washington Wednesday as a potential hate crime, experts say the shooting suspect does not fit the typical profile of someone involved in such violence. Floyd … Continue reading