Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: August 18, 2012
You can`t make this stuff up So why should we listen to Hansen as opposed to, say, Sen. James Inhofe or radio personality Rush Limbaugh? For starters, Inhofe and Limbaugh have absolutely no background in climate science. Their (inaccurate) assessments … Continue reading
The Greenland Summit Camp takes part in a regularly updated Arctic blog. No one seems to have mentioned the NASA phony meltdown, apparently because it was a total non-event. Archives for July 2012 | Field Notes
Quietest tornado summer on record Quietest hurricane summer on record Quietest long term hurricane period since the Civil War No global warming for 16 years No change in sea level rise rates Record cold in the midwest Average fire season A … Continue reading
Higher seas, more storms for Victoria, B.C.: climate report CBC News Posted: Aug 18, 2012 The report predicts temperatures in Victoria could rise by more than two degrees by 2050, the amount of summer rain could drop by 32 per … Continue reading
It is the mid-troposphere anti hot spot, aka Hansen data tampering. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs h/t to Suyts
The BPL is back in action, with Villas-Boas stinking up his second London club in two years.
Green energy firm sacks two-thirds of American workforce days after receiving $32 million government loan AP BY: CJ Ciaramella August 16, 2012 5:00 am Just days after the Export-Import Bank approved a multi-million dollar federal loan guarantee to benefit a … Continue reading
NOAA counts the mild US weather in March and August as “extreme weather” because it doesn’t suck like the weather normally does during those months. A mild day in winter is extreme, as is a cool day in summer. Definition … Continue reading
25 Jan 1950 – THE BARRIER MINER WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25, 1950. S…