Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: August 19, 2012
19 August 2012 Brendan Rodgers warned there will be ‘more days like this along the way’ while rebuilding Liverpool after his side crashed 3-0 at West Brom in the opening Barclays Premier League clash of the season. Brendan Rodgers: Liverpool … Continue reading
Aguero, Tevez and Howard Webb standing at the center line, with a larger banner in the stands quoting Sir Alex Ferguson : “All games should end at the same time.”
31 Mar 1951 – WEATHER REALLY IS CHANGING NEW YORK, Friday. Willett was correct, as reported by the National Academy of Sciences in 1975. http://www.sciencenews.org/view/download/id/37739/name/CHILLING_POSSIBILITIES Hansen later erased most of the post-1940 decline, because it wrecked his theory, and because … Continue reading
Hurricane Andrew struck Florida twenty years ago this week, the last category five hurricane to hit the US. It has also been seven years since any hurricane hit Florida, the longest hurricane-free period on record. US climate experts tell us that hurricanes are getting … Continue reading
Georgia has received more than eight inches of exceptional drought since the start of July, and several more inches are headed their way. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
Gallup poll. July 30, 2012 Americans Want Next President to Prioritize Jobs, Corruption Lowest priorities are taxing wealthy and environmental problems Americans Want Next President to Prioritize Jobs, Corruption Obama has been prioritizing corruption since before he was elected. His entire agenda … Continue reading
Stan Goldenberg shows that Michael Mann is clueless about hurricanes. Dr. Stan Goldenberg: “No Trend Anywhere That Hurricanes Will Increase With Higher Temperatures”
The map below shows the difference between National Ice Center ice (yellow) and NSIDC ice (red.) NSIDC uses microwave emissions to spot ice, and they are missing lots of ice which is seen in visible light. //ARCTIC.IO/OBSERVATIONS/8/2012-08-18/8-N76.083133-W160.925244 National Ice Center … Continue reading
NOAA’s National Ice Center shows that there is a lot more ice now than the 2007 minimum. Turquoise shows ice present in 2012 that was not present in September 2007. Red shows the opposite. As you can see, 40% of the current … Continue reading
23 Sep 1937 – THE WARM ARCTIC!