Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Kambiz Fatehi on Arctic Ice Almost Identical To… daveburton on Rewriting Their Own Past At Th… daveburton on Rewriting Their Own Past At Th… richard verney on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… Stephen Wilde on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… jim on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… ofaycat on Falling Sea Level gator69 on Viewing The Devastation On The… lindasduby on Viewing The Devastation On The… Kozlowsky on More Detail On The NSIDC Disap…
Daily Archives: August 20, 2012
“Sea ice in the Chukchi and Beaufort seas off the northern Alaska coast was slow to break up this year”
Shell Races the Ice in Alaska Delays Put $4.5 Billion Arctic Drilling Plan in Danger of Missing Window Before Next Freeze Royal Dutch Shell RDSB.LN -0.55% is spending billions of dollars to drill the first oil wells in U.S. Arctic … Continue reading
Hudson Bay bears go for months every summer with no ice, but for some reason Alaskan bears are all going to starve to death because a mid August storm broke up the ice and now they have to swim a … Continue reading
But he is a Democrat so the press won’t talk about it.
We have comments insinuating that my graphs are wrong. Prove it. Data is here. ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ushcn/v2/monthly/9641C_201208_F52.avg.gz ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ushcn/v2/monthly/9641C_201208_raw.avg.gz ***”fully adjusted temperature series”*** – “9641C_YYYYMM_F52.avg.gz” if you want the average of fully-adjusted monthly mean maximum and minimum temperatures (with estimates for missing values). ***”raw … Continue reading
Over the last four years, Newsweek has gone from this : to this :
Arctic ice extent in late summer is less than it was in 1980. Nobody would know or care if it wasn’t for team climate moron lying about polar bear populations. Somehow these people have convinced the public the location of the September Arctic ice … Continue reading