Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: August 21, 2012
I have looked through my posting statistics, and have determined that I make fun of individuals of all races in correct proportion to their percentage of the population. For example – my previous post trashed a white Englishman, a black Englishman, a … Continue reading
Man U at the bottom of the tables after getting beaten senseless by Everton.
“Remarkable Changes” “Our generation is living in a period when remarkable changes are taking place almost everywhere throughout the world,” writes Professor L. Berg, of the Soviet Academy of Sciences. “‘Certainly these widely distributed phenomena cannot be due to the action of the Gulf Stream, which, however, naturally … Continue reading
That happened 130 years ago. It was the hottest temperature ever recorded in Europe. CO2 was 280 ppm at the time. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/globalextremes.html
the Met Office’s decadal forecast predicts renewed warming after 2010 with about half of the years to 2015 likely to be warmer globally than the current warmest year on record. Global warming set to continue – Met Office Current score … Continue reading
16 Apr 1923 – THE NORTH POLE CAUSES OF CHANGE OF CLIMATE.