Man U at the bottom of the tables after getting beaten senseless by Everton.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Long way to go Steve but Man U are in their ‘twilight’ years – like with Liverpool at the end of their great era [late 80s early 90s] – all good things must come to an end.
But RVP, Shrek, Chicharito and Wellbeck were supposed to get three goals each ….. ;^)
“supposed to” sounds like climate Science . Show me the model.
$38 million for RVP
We have to study this problem .Maybe they/we need more funding. Barcelona 27ºC outside 29ºC inside.
We will see on Thursday if Barca needs more funding.
Barcelona – Madrid supercopa 23 8 2012
Well, that didn’t pan out too well then……………………..
If you were a Mancunian( Person born within the boundaries of Manchester City) you would know there is no such team as Manchester United.
Old Trashbin is just a figment of SAF’s imagination.
Huzzah! Westham United will rise again, Hammers Are Magic!