Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on The Global Temperature Record… 4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: August 22, 2012
If A Satellite Can’t Find A 500 Mile Region Of Closely Packed Ice Floes, Does That Mean That The Bears Are Going To Drown?
Twitter / oakden_wolf: @ClimateDepot Keep quoting … h/t to Marc Morano
There is a lot more ice in the NSIDC ice-free areas than I realized. The satellite image shows that a lot of the non-existent ice is dark //ARCTIC.IO/OBSERVATIONS/8/2012-08-21/8-N74.298483-W168.189975 Here is the same image photographed from my screen using my phone, which … Continue reading
They had a very short season in Greenland, where they only collected one microscopic ice cherry and had to wildly exaggerate its size. Now they have moved over to the Chukchi Sea where they hope to collect a few cherries right before winter hits.
IceFreeArcticLLC Press Release June, 2008 CEO Jaymark Zwalserslowski announces that at the current rate of growth, our company will be debt free by 2012 2012 update CEO Jaymark Zwalserslowski announces that the 2008 announcement was a scenario, not a prediction. … Continue reading