Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 22, 2012
If A Satellite Can’t Find A 500 Mile Region Of Closely Packed Ice Floes, Does That Mean That The Bears Are Going To Drown?
Twitter / oakden_wolf: @ClimateDepot Keep quoting … h/t to Marc Morano
There is a lot more ice in the NSIDC ice-free areas than I realized. The satellite image shows that a lot of the non-existent ice is dark //ARCTIC.IO/OBSERVATIONS/8/2012-08-21/8-N74.298483-W168.189975 Here is the same image photographed from my screen using my phone, which … Continue reading
They had a very short season in Greenland, where they only collected one microscopic ice cherry and had to wildly exaggerate its size. Now they have moved over to the Chukchi Sea where they hope to collect a few cherries right before winter hits.
IceFreeArcticLLC Press Release June, 2008 CEO Jaymark Zwalserslowski announces that at the current rate of growth, our company will be debt free by 2012 2012 update CEO Jaymark Zwalserslowski announces that the 2008 announcement was a scenario, not a prediction. … Continue reading
arctic.io – Arctic Terra – (2012/234) When NSIDC declares a record minimum, it will be based on the fact that there is no ice in the picture above. Polar Bears are being forced to ignore the several thousand ice floes near Alaska, … Continue reading