They had a very short season in Greenland, where they only collected one microscopic ice cherry and had to wildly exaggerate its size. Now they have moved over to the Chukchi Sea where they hope to collect a few cherries right before winter hits.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Their new modus operandi is to ignore the climate and look at weather events. Remember the recent US heatwave? This is how they will continue even if global mean temps start heading south. No matter how cool the world gets they will blame climate disruptiveness – you can’t win an argument against any religion.
Speaking a bald cherry pickers from the west, or that went to college out west (Berkeley), get a load of the National Review’s headlined response to hockey stick fabricator Michael Mann suing them: http://www.nationalreview.com/
When the entire Arctic region shows signs of warming and melting, it pretty much doesn’t matter what direction you go– you’re gonna find evidence of warming and melting. What gets harder and harder is for AGW “skeptics” to find any little cherries that show Earth’s energy balance hasn’t been tipped.
Most of us actually aren’t planetary hypochondriacs, difficult as that may be to believe.
Climate Chatterbot alert. Don’t bother or every thread will be highjacked.
Just to recap, I think you must mean this cherry:
which seemed to have quite some juice:
and overall, the melt on Greenland is at a record for any recorded year:
Is this the “microscopic ice cherry” you meant?
Quick, run away from the beach. The tidal wave of meltwater is coming
Using corrupted data to “prove” fraudulent claims. Very clever!