Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Retraction : North Pole Is Gone After All
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
You would think that they could get someone there to give the webcam lens a clean down.I would like to see what is going on there.
Yes, with all that boat traffic through the arctic you’d think that some random kayaker would wipe it with a beach towel.
My guess is that they have thrown in the towel and are hauling butt south. And if the warmists have their way that lense won’t be cleaned all winter so they can say whatever they want .
It’s dark in winter, 24/7,they can say whatever they want .
Not gone, just on walkabout. Magnetic pole that is.
The camera is equipped with a lifejacket.? or when we see fish, we know that the Arctic ice is no more, RIP,gone ,the end, .finished ?
they covered the cam because they are skinny dipping over there.
Tiger’s hung his golf towel over the camera ?
Or it could be a poley bear’s arm pit.