An ice cube broke off the Petermann Glacier last month and floated away, which prompted warnings of imminent doom for all humans.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Something similar happened to sink the Titanic 100 years ago, unless it was caused by a drunken sea captain punching a hole in the bottom.
That sounds impossible. Ice never moved before 1988.
Nor did it melt before then. The ice wasn’t allowed to start melting until the Warming Guys said it could.
Take a picture with your cell phone , Count De Pixel
Phone technology is extremely sophisticated, unlike forecasts of an ice-free Arctic in 2012.
Yeah it’s not like the super computer models that are never wrong err something! Right Mosher! LMAO
So was that really Mosher there?
It looks like an alien vessel. When does it set sail?