Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Obama Hoping To Put All Americans $50,000 In Debt By Election Day
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
If we had a president and congress that actually cared about the citizens and the nation they would declare that debt null and void and go after the fraudsters in the federal reserve and put them all in prison . Yeah , that sounds pretty radical I know but we have been financially raped for almost 100 years now and not one of the crooks has ever had to pay . The federal reserve ain’t federal and there is no reserve .
I could not agree more
World leaders joined together to establish the United Nations on 24 Oct 1945 out of fear of the “nuclear fires” that consumed Hiroshima on 6 Aug 1945 and Nagasaki on 9 Aug 1945 – Capitalist and Communists, Democrats and Republicans, Conservatives and Liberals, etc.
They had an inflated opinion of themselves and reacted as a frightened pack:
I wish I could believe that one party has done better than the other. Bush takes over with a Republican Congress and in the blink of an eye, surpluses become deficits.
We already passed the $50K mark:
Since only half of us pay taxes, make that $100K.
Actually, make that $139,950 according to the chart.