Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Provisional results but lowest ever on JAXA for ice extent.
The world is doomed
Your wallet is doomed, pay that bloke you had a bet with 🙂
Mind you I do wonder why it is dropping so much at the moment, it should be levelling off. Let’s hope their sensor has not some issue eh? That has happened in the past.
The did go from their old sensor that failed to this less accurate one after all. Now that is not consistent ( in reference to your other blog post below).
The world is doomed all is lost.
This is why you don’t wear white after Labor Day…
Looks like -30c for central Greenland by Tuesday,
Thinking of visiting? Wear a woolly jumper.
Is it me or is it always 50 shades of grey up there in Greenland, fnaar fnaar.
I swear I read in my local paper that THIS weekend was Labor Day weekend.
Now I am really confused :), cus my calendars say different.
First weekend in September. I think your local paper is getting ahead of them selves.