Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: August 25, 2012
Raw USHCN data shows a two degree decline in Wisconsin August temperatures since 1930 Temperatures this August have been 2-5 degrees below normal. MonthTDeptMRCC.png (688×531)
Team climate moron flew into Greenland for two hours this summer, but for some reason they no longer seem interested. Weather Forecast Summit, Greenland | Summit Weather | Wunderground
You can’t make this stuff up. In the initial chaos Friday, it wasn’t clear whether Johnson or the officers were responsible for the trail of wounded, but based on ballistic and other evidence, “it appears that all nine of the … Continue reading
Every summer since the year 2000 has had below normal temperatures north of 80N. http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/meant80n.uk.php People forecasting an ice-free Arctic have no idea what they are talking about.
Temperatures were below normal all summer north of 80N, and very little melting occurred. Small melt ponds appeared and the planted poles tipped a little bit. 18.jpg (1024×576)
A sad day for humanity. Neil was the first person (and one of the last) to set foot on another world. First man on moon Neil Armstrong dead at 82, family says | Reuters
Twitter / climatebrad: As RNC climate deniers party, … According to Dr. Walt Meier at NSIDC, the Arctic was completely free of ice sometime between 5,000 and 15,000 years ago. Apparently Brad Johnson believes that human history is less than … Continue reading