Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 25, 2012
The US Navy shows a region larger than Alaska, of 8-16 foot thick ice. No doubt this will all melt at below 0 degrees C
The graph below shows the difference between USHCN average maximum and average minimum temperature since 1930. The gap is getting smaller due to UHI effects keeping nighttime temperatures up. Alarmists claim that this is due to increased humidity caused by global … Continue reading
Turquoise represents ice present in 2012 which wasn’t present at the 2007 minimum. Red shows the opposite. There is 36% more ice than there was at the 2007 minimum. http://www.natice.noaa.gov/pub/ims/ims_gif/DATA/cursnow_alaska.gif http://www.natice.noaa.gov/pub/ims/ims_gif/ARCHIVE/AK/2007/ims2007265_alaska.gif Passive microwave measurements are missing vast areas of ice, … Continue reading
August 25, 2012 at 2:23 pm Where do these people come up with this crap? Sea level was rising much faster 8,000 years ago. File:Holocene Sea Level.png – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bremen shows Arctic ice 20% below the 2007 minimum. The National Ice Center shows Arctic 36% above the 2007 minimum. The National Ice Center is in the business of being accurate and saving lives, while Bremen is in the business of obtaining … Continue reading
Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab Winter snowfall has been increasing for fifty years. The peak year for Arctic ice was the lowest year for winter snowfall. There is no correlation between Arctic ice and winter weather.
It has been seven years since Florida was hit by a hurricane, the longest such period on record. It looks like that is about to end. Alarmists will declare this as proof of global warming, because they suffer from a malady known as … Continue reading
In 2007, our friends went hysterical and told us that the Arctic would be ice free by 2008, 2010, 2012 or 2013. Since then, nothing has changed. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008