Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: August 27, 2012
Plausible estimates for the effect of soot on snow and ice albedos (1.5% in the Arctic and 3% in Northern Hemisphere land areas) yield a climate forcing of 0.3 Wm2 in the Northern Hemisphere. The ‘‘efﬁcacy’’ of this forcing is 2, i.e., … Continue reading
Live webcams around the Tampa Bay area
Live webcams around the Tampa Bay area Joe Romm says that Republicans are being punished by Gaia for wrecking the climate. He would have done well in Salem in 1692, brimming with hatred and stupidity.
There is a region of low albedo, dirty ice along the western coast of Greenland. The rest of the ice sheet is very bright white. //ARCTIC.IO/OBSERVATIONS/8/2012-08-26/Greenland Summer temperatures in Greenland are as low as minus 35C this week. Weather Forecast Navy Operated, Greenland … Continue reading
Eerie similarities: Isaac follows track of Katrina, evacuations ordered for coast – CNN.com
Turquoise represents ice present in 2012 which wasn’t present at the 2007 minimum. Red shows the opposite. There is 28% more ice than there was at the 2007 minimum. http://www.natice.noaa.gov/pub/ims/ims_gif/DATA/cursnow_alaska.gif http://www.natice.noaa.gov/pub/ims/ims_gif/ARCHIVE/AK/2007/ims2007265_alaska.gif Passive microwave measurements are missing vast areas of ice, … Continue reading