Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: August 28, 2012
Issac Makes Landfall With 45MPH Winds
Posted in Uncategorized 33 Comments
Republicans Cause Hurricanes!
While Tampa was spared the brunt of Isaac’s fury, a destructive landfall in Louisiana in the next day or so could create uncomfortable split-screen television images of the convention juxtaposed with the hurricane. Republicans kick off storm-hit convention | Reuters … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
Obama Modeling His Campaign Based On 1917 Russia
A Genie appears in a field and tells the peasant he may have any wish he desires, but he must know that his neighbor will receive twice what he gets. The peasant hems and haws … I can’t stand the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Obama The Action Hero : New Orleans Style
Obama fled peak 31MPH winds on Martha’s Vineyard last year when Irene hit, so it only makes sense that he should fly to New Orleans this year to provide maximum disruption of Romney’s speech. http://www.wunderground.com/
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
My New Job As Bill McKibben’s Headline Writer
Climate deniers meet in Tampa as New Orleans gets ravaged again.
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Creating An Obama Free America
Arctic experts tell us that an “ice-free Arctic” means one million km^2 We could create an Obama-free America by not counting a lot less than one million km^2. Without a half dozen large cities, he wouldn’t have a chance. Election 2008: … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 35 Comments
Katrina II Update : Peak Winds – 37 MPH
WunderMap® | Interactive Weather Map and Radar | Weather Underground
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments