Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 28, 2012
While Tampa was spared the brunt of Isaac’s fury, a destructive landfall in Louisiana in the next day or so could create uncomfortable split-screen television images of the convention juxtaposed with the hurricane. Republicans kick off storm-hit convention | Reuters … Continue reading
A Genie appears in a field and tells the peasant he may have any wish he desires, but he must know that his neighbor will receive twice what he gets. The peasant hems and haws … I can’t stand the … Continue reading
Obama fled peak 31MPH winds on Martha’s Vineyard last year when Irene hit, so it only makes sense that he should fly to New Orleans this year to provide maximum disruption of Romney’s speech. http://www.wunderground.com/
Climate deniers meet in Tampa as New Orleans gets ravaged again.
Arctic experts tell us that an “ice-free Arctic” means one million km^2 We could create an Obama-free America by not counting a lot less than one million km^2. Without a half dozen large cities, he wouldn’t have a chance. Election 2008: … Continue reading
WunderMap® | Interactive Weather Map and Radar | Weather Underground