Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 28, 2012
In 2008, Mark Serreze forecast an ice-free pole for the summer, because the ice was so thin. No one is making those kinds of forecasts any more, because the ice is thicker now.
Turquoise represents ice present in 2012 which wasn’t present at the 2007 minimum. Red shows the opposite. There is 22% more ice than there was at the 2007 minimum. http://www.natice.noaa.gov/pub/ims/ims_gif/DATA/cursnow_alaska.gif http://www.natice.noaa.gov/pub/ims/ims_gif/ARCHIVE/AK/2007/ims2007265_alaska.gif Passive microwave measurements are missing vast areas of ice, … Continue reading
Hansen forecast peak ice loss in the red circle below http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/effects/downloads/Challenge_chapter2.pdf The EPA has (of course) deleted this document from their web site, but the URL above is where it was located until a few weeks ago.
discover.itsc.uah.edu/amsutemps/data/amsu_daily_85N85S_ch05.r002.txt Every day in 2012 except for nine has been cooler than 2010, with the year running 0.34 cooler than 2010. Experts tell us that 2012 is the hottest year ever.
Drudge was saying yesterday that Issac would rival Katrina Tropical Storm Isaac is on the verge of becoming a Category 1 hurricane before it makes landfall, but forecasters say the biggest threat will be the rainfall and storm surge, not … Continue reading
Democrats win House, promise new direction POSTED: 6:05 p.m. EST, November 8, 2006 (CNN) — Democrats promised Wednesday to lead the country in a new direction after winning control of the House for the first time in 12 years in midterm … Continue reading
Summer is too short, temperatures are too low, and the ice is too thick north of 80N to all melt. There isn’t any physical mechanism in our current climate to produce an ice-free Arctic.
The 2011 minimum extent was about 4% lower than the 2008 minimum, yet NSIDC shows that the percentage of MYI increased by more than 15% from 2008 to 2011. Which year had more MYI? If you passed third grade and … Continue reading
According to JAXA, the Arctic melt season (date max minus date min) has gotten about 30 days shorter since 2005. If the melt season ends in the next eight days, 2012 will be the shortest on record. http://www.ijis.iarc.uaf.edu/seaice/extent/plot.csv It is … Continue reading