Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: August 29, 2012
Are climate sceptics more likely to be conspiracy theorists? | Adam Corner | Environment | guardian.co.uk The Guardian says that climate skeptics are moon landing conspiracy theorists. Note in their picture above, the guy on the right – Buzz Aldrin. … Continue reading
vortex.nsstc.uah.edu/data/msu/t2lt/uahncdc.lt Antarctica has been cooling over the last 30 years, which unequivocally proves polar amplification and the CO2 footprint of mankind.
From 1991 to 2007 I believed that all black men were born in Kenya. Barack Hussein Obama never told me that he was born in Kenya, and it is purely coincidental that newspapers in Africa also believed that he was … Continue reading
The term “ice-free” started at zero km^2, and is now up to twice the size of Texas. Why stop there? I officially declare the Arctic to be ice-free at four million km^2. Furthermore, John Holdren explained that after the Arctic becomes … Continue reading
Obama told us that Afghanistan was the “Right War” in 2008. We have now been in Afghanistan for two years longer than the Soviet Union was after 1979.
You believed we could use less foreign oil and reduce the carbon pollution that threatens our planet. And in just four years, we have doubled the generation of clean, renewable energy like wind and solar. We developed new fuel standards … Continue reading
By October 17, 2007 – all of the thick ice had pushed past the North Pole towards the North Atlantic. In 2012, thick ice extends hundreds of miles in every direction from the pole. Comparing 2007 to 2012 is ridiculous.