Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 30, 2012
After 50 years of warming, temperatures turned cold again in the 1970s 1975 – Science News
According to global warming theory, both poles should get warmer and lose ice. Over the last thirty years, one pole has gotten warmer and lost ice. The other pole has gotten colder and gained ice. These short term trends do not fit … Continue reading
Morons talking about a “death spiral” should see if they can get their lobotomy reversed.
Twitter / HeidiCullen: 1912 still wettest in UK (15+”). … h/t to Marc Morano
Rain comes too late for US corn crop Amazing …. Apparently the Mississippi River must be dried up, but no one noticed. Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that climate is headed precipitately toward more extreme … Continue reading
You can’t make this stuff up. In 2007, they forecast ice-free in 2013, and said it was too conservative. Peter Wadhams from Cambridge jumped on board. BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Arctic summers ice-free ‘by 2013 Then ice extent went … Continue reading
Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States You really can’t make up stuff more comedic than the US Government. US Drought Monitor
Mark told us recently that the August storm didn’t have much effect on ice extent. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Itis just bad sportsmanship to leave the traps looking like that. Apparently the big meltdown this summer got everyone confused. summit:status:webcam
The number of Americans filing new claims for jobless benefits was unchanged last week, pointing to a labor market that was treading water. Initial claims for state unemployment benefits were a seasonally adjusted 374,000, the Labor Department said on Thursday. … Continue reading