Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: September 2012
In a few months, we will reach the critical point when there has been no global warming for more than half of the RSS satellite temperature record – which extends back to 1978. In a few weeks, we will reach … Continue reading
Guest post by Joe Bastardi ——————————————————————– This is precisely what I was bringing up in the heat of the summer when the AGW Drivellers were using the heat wave over the US, like they used the Russian summer of 2010, … Continue reading
Romm writes of an “Epic Dust Bowl”, only he seems to have missed the part about the dust. The US corn crop in 2012 is forecast to be the eighth largest on record. The 2012 drought is in no way … Continue reading
According to Phil Jones, Svalbard has been cooling since the beginning of their records in 1923. A new study from James Hansen University chooses to use proxy data, while ignoring the thermometer data. Summers on the Norwegian archipelago of Svalbard are now warmer … Continue reading
Twitter / billmckibben: Himalayan scientist” ‘It’s … Bill is pushing hard to wreck our freedom in the US, as part of his brilliant attempt to end the interglacial. h/t to Marc Morano
Antarctic sea ice now covers 19,454,000 km². This is the most sea ice ever measured at either pole, and is about the size of the US and Europe combined, or 335,000 Manhattans. The ice extends more than 1,000 miles off … Continue reading
Antarctica has broken the record for the greatest sea ice extent ever measured at either pole. ftp://sidads.colorado.edu/DATASETS/NOAA/G02135/south/daily/data/SH_seaice_extent_nrt.csv ftp://sidads.colorado.edu/DATASETS/NOAA/G02135/south/daily/data/SH_seaice_extent_final.csv NSIDC seems disinterested in their own data, choosing instead to write stories about Penguins being threatened by declining Antarctic sea ice. If current trends … Continue reading
Summer forecast 2009 – Met Office Met Office climate forecasts are extremely useful. Whatever they say, assume the opposite. Summer 2009 round-up – Met Office
03 Sep 1923 – THAWING IN ARCTIC. DISCOVERY OF ISLAND. PREVIOUS…
In 1923 it was warmer in Svalbard than it is now. http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/ Romm says that current temperatures in Svalbard are the highest in 1,800 years, so we can deduce that 1923 was more than 1,800 years ago. High Arctic Warmest In 1,800 … Continue reading