Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
richard verney on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… Stephen Wilde on 1975 : Global Cooling Causes E… jim on NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Te… ofaycat on Falling Sea Level gator69 on Viewing The Devastation On The… lindasduby on Viewing The Devastation On The… Kozlowsky on More Detail On The NSIDC Disap… tmitsss on Virtual Cold Strikes UK C… Eric Simpson on A Simple Proof That The 1930s… Tony on More Government Arctic Fr…
Daily Archives: September 1, 2012
CRUTEM3v – August 1850. Phil had one thermometer record for the entire southern hemisphere, and was able to precisely calculate the hemispheric mean temperature anomaly of -1.182 http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/temperature/crutem3vsh.txt
Aliens from a distant galaxy could focus a death ray on Earth, vaporizing the planet. That is slightly more likely to happen than one metre of sea level rise.
Older climate models over-predicted warming. We have replaced them with better models that predict even more warming We over-predicted Arctic ice loss repeatedly, so we have new predictions for even more rapid ice loss Temperatures are not warming as we predicted, … Continue reading
A broken clock is completely consistent. It always reads the same value, and is exactly correct twice a day. According to Arctic rent seeking logic. we should trust broken clocks over functional ones.
The IPCC said 18-59 cm, so Heidi’s team turned that into 18-29 feet. A new analysis released Thursday in the journal Science implies that the seas could rise dramatically higher over the next few centuries than scientists previously thought — somewhere between … Continue reading