Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: September 1, 2012
CRUTEM3v – August 1850. Phil had one thermometer record for the entire southern hemisphere, and was able to precisely calculate the hemispheric mean temperature anomaly of -1.182 http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/temperature/crutem3vsh.txt
Aliens from a distant galaxy could focus a death ray on Earth, vaporizing the planet. That is slightly more likely to happen than one metre of sea level rise.
Older climate models over-predicted warming. We have replaced them with better models that predict even more warming We over-predicted Arctic ice loss repeatedly, so we have new predictions for even more rapid ice loss Temperatures are not warming as we predicted, … Continue reading
A broken clock is completely consistent. It always reads the same value, and is exactly correct twice a day. According to Arctic rent seeking logic. we should trust broken clocks over functional ones.
The IPCC said 18-59 cm, so Heidi’s team turned that into 18-29 feet. A new analysis released Thursday in the journal Science implies that the seas could rise dramatically higher over the next few centuries than scientists previously thought — somewhere between … Continue reading
Near-zero and even negative trends are common for intervals of a decade or less in the simulations, due to the model’s internal climate variability. The simulations rule out (at the 95% level) zero trends for intervals of 15 yr or … Continue reading
Stupidity and insanity is the new normal. But researchers have recently been startled to see big changes unfold in both Greenland and Antarctica. As a result of recent calculations that take the changes into account, many scientists now say that … Continue reading
The Arctic melted and we all froze and starved to death. “Demographers agree almost unanimously on the following grim timetable: by 1975 widespread famines will begin in India; these will spread by 1990 to include all of India, Pakistan, China … Continue reading
04 May 1927 – A LOSING BATTLE Louisiana’s Fight With Flood NEW…