Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on The Global Temperature Record… 4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: September 1, 2012
CRUTEM3v – August 1850. Phil had one thermometer record for the entire southern hemisphere, and was able to precisely calculate the hemispheric mean temperature anomaly of -1.182 http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/temperature/crutem3vsh.txt Advertisements
Aliens from a distant galaxy could focus a death ray on Earth, vaporizing the planet. That is slightly more likely to happen than one metre of sea level rise.
Older climate models over-predicted warming. We have replaced them with better models that predict even more warming We over-predicted Arctic ice loss repeatedly, so we have new predictions for even more rapid ice loss Temperatures are not warming as we predicted, … Continue reading
A broken clock is completely consistent. It always reads the same value, and is exactly correct twice a day. According to Arctic rent seeking logic. we should trust broken clocks over functional ones.
The IPCC said 18-59 cm, so Heidi’s team turned that into 18-29 feet. A new analysis released Thursday in the journal Science implies that the seas could rise dramatically higher over the next few centuries than scientists previously thought — somewhere between … Continue reading