Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 4, 2012
When The Arctic Institute posted the garbage below in all seriousness, David Appell forgot to accuse them of distortion. If this trend persists over the coming years we could experience an ice free Arctic Ocean by the summer of 2015. … Continue reading
Roger Pielke Jr. says he is voting for Obama. Roger Pielke Jr.’s Blog: Romney vs. Obama in the ScienceDebate
Besides the early winter storm which broke up the ice in August, another unusual wind event contributed strongly to this summer’s “record low” ice extent. In early June, strong winds blew open a large hole in the Beaufort Sea. This happened when … Continue reading
If 2013 breaks heat record, how will deniers respond? – The Met Office predicted that half the years between 2011 and 2015 would be warmer than 2010. Besides their mathematics problem of picking half of an odd number (five years) that forecast is on the verge … Continue reading
I just spammed the 500th “JAXA set a new record low” comment If you don’t have anything new to say, don’t post it here.
since President Barack Obama was inaugurated on Jan. 20, 2009, the debt has increased by $45,848 per household—or about 50 percent U.S. Debt Up 50% Under Obama | cnsnews.com This is of course before interest is accumulated. Make it a … Continue reading
After the 2007 Arctic wind event, the community of “experts” took full advantage of the propaganda opportunity and started forecasting imminent meltdowns. Orheim – Ice free Arctic in 2008 Serreze – Ice-free pole in 2008 Fortier – Ice free Arctic in 2010 Zwally … Continue reading