Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 5, 2012
If the current trend of Northern Hemisphere days getting shorter continues, we will be light-free¹ by this time next year. ¹Light-free meaning that there is only one million km^2 of light covered area.
The failure of tree rings since 1960 to produce evidence needed for funding the next climate boondoogle, has led them to graft Obama’s national debt numbers on to the proxy temperature record. The hockey stick is very real. They normally … Continue reading
Fort Collins has warmed twenty degrees in the past four hours. If the current trend continues, temperatures will be 170 degrees by tomorrow morning. Note that I said “if” which according to Appell et. al. makes it OK to say really, really … Continue reading
BREAKING NEWS: Proof Obama Attended Columbia University h/t to Dave G
Democratic officials confirm to POLITICO that President Obama’s prime time address will be moved indoors to the Time Warner Center. The Thursday address was scheduled to be at Bank of America stadium — an outdoor venue with more than 70,000 … Continue reading
I have been subjected to about a thousand public service ads on Fox Soccer Channel with Obama telling us not to commit violence against women.