Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 6, 2012
The Arctic melt season pretty much ended on August 25. That was the last day which JAXA maps showed any noticeable contraction of the ice edge. ssmi_ice_area.png (1667×1250) Almost all of the ice pack is covered with fresh snow now, … Continue reading
The National Interagency Fire Center lists these fires as the largest in US history. 1871 Peshtigo Fire – 3.8 million acres 1825 Maine Fire – 3 million acres 1898 South Carolina – 3 million acres 1910 Idaho – 3 million … Continue reading
Before USHCN cheating, March of 1910 was the warmest on record in the US. The following summer was also one of the worst on record across the US for forest fires The Great Fire of 1910 (also commonly referred to as the Big … Continue reading
USHCN has updated their “raw monthly” data for August, and the summer of 2012 (June-August) was the 16th hottest in the US. The three hottest summers were 1936, 1934 and 1901. ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ushcn/v2/monthly/9641C_201209_raw.avg.gz Even after almost two degrees of upwards adjustments relative … Continue reading
The Deseret News – Google News Archive Search Compare that (blue rectangle below) to the 2012 fire (red dot below.) UPDATED: High Park Fire maps and imagery | The Coloradoan | coloradoan.com
McKitten is at it again As the Front Range of the Rockies set all-time temperature records, horrible wild fires obliterated homes in Colorado Springs and Fort Collins. A Summer of Extremes Signifies the New Normal by Bill McKibben: Yale Environment … Continue reading
On September 8, 1900 a giant hurricane hit Galveston Island with 145 MPH winds and killed more than 10,000 people. Had any of Mann’s direct ancestors been there at the time, we wouldn’t have to listen to his bullcrap about hurricanes getting worse.
Dinosaurs ruled the earth for 165 million years, when CO2 was much higher. The climate was just fine. Dinosaurs don’t suffer from neuroses like Democrats.
The stupidest people of modern times meeting again in Charlotte. These hysterical nitwits took control of Congress six years ago and the White House four years ago, and have failed to stop a single natural disaster from occurring. Climate Change. The national … Continue reading