Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: September 7, 2012
Instead of cutting it in half, he tripled it. h/t to ralphcramdo
I spammed several comments from team climate moron who claimed that I “have gone silent about Arctic ice.” I have made at least six posts during the last week with PIOMAS, area and extent graphs showing the “record minimum.” It is not … Continue reading
Does Obama control the weather, or not? Nancy Pelosi says that he doesn’t control the weather. The Democratic leader said the weather is “a higher power” that the president can’t control. “It’s rain, what can we do?” Pelosi said at … Continue reading
Chris Mathew’s leg was tingling, but one magazine got it right.
Too bad they didn’t know how to stop climate change during the Little Ice Age. Just think of all the pleasant weather they could have saved us from. I am particularly sad that no one knew how to stop climate change during the 1930s. … Continue reading
The number of Americans whom the U.S. Department of Labor counted as “not in the civilian labor force” in August hit a record high of 88,921,000. The Labor Department counts a person as not in the civilian labor force if … Continue reading
PBS told us that scientists can see the climate future from their house in Alaska Scientists say Alaska is like a canary in a coal mine, foreshadowing the types of changes we can expect for the rest of the world. … Continue reading
Gore’s Challenge to the US: 100% Zero-Carbon Electricity in 10 Years 17 July 2008 In a major speech given today at the DAR Constitution Hall in Washington DC, former Vice President Al Gore challenged the US to end its reliance … Continue reading
In 1988, Hansen predicted that it would be the hottest year ever. It wasn’t, so he blamed his misprediction on an “unusual Pacific Ocean current” i.e. La Nina. Twenty five years later, Hansen still hasn’t figured out that La Nina is a normal part … Continue reading