Obama says he can stop droughts and floods, but he was unable to stop a 30% probability of rain which convinced him to move his speech indoors. Can someone explain how that works?
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Obama’s flash-in-the-pan moment is past and none too soon. His worn out Marxist/Stalinist message no longer even moves his followers. You know, intellectual fashions change and his novelty has worn off. Novelty is really all he ever had.
When asked about his policies, Democratic delegates mumble and change the subject to hating on Romney and Ryan.
His big speech was a dud. He is a has-been that never was. Here’s another yawner he gave:
“Can someone explain how that works?”
It’s really quite simple. When you have government agencies that will manipulate data, and a sycophantic press corp that will report anything anyway you want them to, you effectively control the weather, the climate, the employment rate……
What that means is they couldn’t find enough suckers willing to be bused in to fill the venue .
Steven- You have an unnecessary apostrophe in the headline. It should read-
Yes We Cant.
This is the 2012 Democrat Election Strategy.
Obama can’t find his inner Immanuel Kant.
That’s the trouble being an empty suit.
There is a 30% chance of rain in Charlotte every day from June thru early September. So why plan an outdoor activity if that is disqualifying?
Nice catch. Not even radio talking heads thought of that.