State board to hold water meeting in Mendota Scheduled speakers include Peter Gleick, The Pacific Institute
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
It’s the “End Justifies the Means” crowd. If they can get what they want then as Sneider said, you have to decide how honest to be.
That is the Leftist creed; moral relativism.
Can you imagine sitting through a lecture from him?
Did Heartland end up filing a lawsuit or not?
I’ve been a subscriber to WUWT since the Peter Gleick fraud happened (Calm down, Peter, I’m not referring to your creation but to the act of fraud that you confessed to committing) and I have not seen any news that they did.
Steven, what would you expect from a state whose governor recently published a page on his official website in which he labeled all critics of CAGW “The Deniers”?
Totally agree, and that’s why California has a very high unemployment rate and why their taxes are through the roof.
Provide evidence that he was ever sane.
Lol, he wasn’t.
I try not to judge the sanity of people, only of their actions and words. Governor Jerry Brown’s statements have long appeared to me to be rather inexplicable. But I think the “Deniers” incident is a new low for him.
Governor Moonbeam (Brown) was a Governor in the 1970’s too and he was a leftist nut then.
Is this the formula for the Libtards?: Get your Phd, create an organization, choose a serious sounding name like “The Pacific Institute” (which means what, exactly?) Then Name yourself Prez for instant credibility, and seek out Gov grants to fund your eco-pscho sociopathic delusions? These worthless parasitic shell organizations pop up like mushrooms and stew in their own feces.