Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 9, 2012
In the year of our CO2 god, 2007 – Arctic ice fulfilled the prophecies, and yet again in 2012. Can there be any doubt that oracles of CO2 truth were correct? sea_ice_only.jpg (2200×1700)
Time for a hockey team huddle. The climate liars have been claiming that scenario B is the correct one, but they can’t keep their story straight. Peter Wadhams, professor of ocean physics at Cambridge University, warns Peter Wadhams, professor of ocean … Continue reading
Top NASA experts predicted an ice-free Arctic for 2012, and it has happened. (Ice-free meaning twice the size of Alaska plus Texas.) Hansen forecast peak ice loss in Antarctica, which has also been decimated.
Our friends have been desperate for an El Nino to get their flaccid global temperature numbers up, but they only got about three weeks of El Nino in July. MEI timeseries from Dec/Jan 1940/50 up to the present
The Guardian This is what Einstein actually said. “My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.”
The 1935 Labor Day Hurricane had a minimum pressure of 892 millibars, by far the lowest on record for landfalling US hurricanes. http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/hurdat/ushurrlist18512009.txt