Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
- Doubting global warming is prohibited
- Saying anything which might insult a Muslim is prohibited
- Criticizing Obama is a racist hate crime
- Religions other than Islam are prohibited in schools
- Muslims don’t have to abide by any of the other laws of the United States