Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: September 14, 2012
The amount of sea ice around Antarctica is the greatest ever for the date, and the thirteenth highest daily value ever measured. Most of the world’s sea ice is located around Antarctica, and it has been steadily increasing for at … Continue reading
21 Jul 1932 – A Warmer World.
November 27, 2009 One of Canada’s top northern researchers says the permanent Arctic sea ice that is home to the world’s polar bears and usually survives the summer has all but disappeared. Experts around the world believed the ice was … Continue reading
12 Apr 1947 – REBIRTH OF THE “DEAD CONTINENT?” Scientists Note…
31 May 1947 – ARCTIC PHENOMENON Warming Of Climate Causes Concern
April 16, 1923 THE NORTH POLE CAUSES OF CHANGE OF CLIMATE. Is the North Pole going to melt entirely? Are the Arctic regions warming up, with prospect of a great climatic change in that part of the world? Science (says “Popular Science”) is asking … Continue reading
29 Dec 1948 – TO UNCOVER SECRETS OF NORTH SEA
For centuries it was believed that the Emperor had no clothing, but new research indicates that this was based on the testimony of one small child, who had no background in textiles or even retail clothing sales. He also had … Continue reading
Polar ice experts “thought that it would be many years until we again saw anything like we saw in 2007”, said Mark Serreze, director of the National Snow and Ice Data Centre in Colorado. Arctic sea ice melt ‘may bring harsh winter … Continue reading