Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: September 16, 2012
USHCN raw maximum temperature data shows that 1921 was the second hottest January-August in US history, after 1934. But it wasn’t just the US which was hot. Heat, drought and famine struck much of the planet. Advertisements
More precisely, can Clint Dempsey save André Villas-Boas’ job?
NOAA has been wildly exaggerating the heat and the drought, but the corn crop doesn’t lie. RFA President Bob Dinneen said the USDA crop production report confirmed that farmers are likely to harvest the eighth-largest corn crop on record this fall, … Continue reading
Peter Crouch’s ‘handball’ goal belonged in the NBA, claims Roberto Mancini | Mail Online
During the summer of 2011, I posted this picture of the Greenland Summit Camp, and possibly overlaid the Wildebeest. Note the building in the background. Wildebeest Move To Higher Ground In Greenland | Real Science Now compare vs. today’s picture. I have been watching … Continue reading
NOAA and their useful idiots have filling the airwaves with claims that 2012 is the hottest year in US history. They accomplish this by massive cheating. The raw maximum temperature data shows that 2012 (so far) has been the seventh warmest year – … Continue reading